If you’re a business owner, you’ve probably discovered how marketing has changed dramatically within the last several years. It’s no longer enough to have meetings on the golf course. And you can’t close every deal with a handshake. In our world’s global economy, having a presence on the world wide web is just as important as building face-to-face relationships. Toss social media in to the mix, and there’s no doubt competition is fiercer than ever before.
Accelerate Your Business With A Website
How do you make your product or a service stand out above your competition or position you as a potential leader in your industry? While people will still be make phone calls to friends and family members about their great experience with your company, they will also communicate via the world wide web. For example they may now be tweeting, posting and blogging about it too. Do you feel your company is doing everything it should to enhance its online presence? Are you taking every advantage of the good chatter about your products or services? People are more invested in today’s world, wanting to know what everyone else is doing, where they are shopping and what they are eating. Do you even know what your customers are saying about your company and do you know how your online image mirrors that of reality?
The World Wide Web Is Here To Stay
If your company is not on social media websites, or if you have a presence on the world wide web that was created prior to the boom of smartphones, it may be time to consider your options. In this new world of marketing, an online presence isn’t just a luxury – it’s a necessity.
Don’t believe smartphones have changed the way we live and shop? Check this out: Analysts at E-Marketeer stated that over 73% of internet users accessed the internet from their phone last year, and that number is expected to rise in 2014 and beyond. Analysts at SurveyMonkey and MarketingLand also surveyed Americans about their online shopping habits and a mere 12% of people indicated they do not shop online. That means the other 88% go online to purchase products and services, find reviews, and do research about you and your company.
So, is your company’s online presence winning the business you want? Look to the team at Cork Tree Creative. We can create a custom website and marketing program just for you, and take the guessing game out of SEO, social media, and changes in internet technology. Call us today at (618) 656-7333.