Cork Tree Creative Seeks Applicants for a Writing Savvy Project Management Pro to Join Their Growing Team!
Cork Tree Creative, Inc., a growing traditional and digital marketing agency in Edwardsville, Ill., seeks an account executive with 2-3 years experience in managing client accounts and copywriting for print, web, digital and PR. Agency experience is preferred. Strong writing and decision-making skills a MUST.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Trafficking all-inclusive services for a mix of the agency’s clients
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Writing engaging creative and technical content
- Managing social media, digital advertising and other marketing programs for assigned clients
- Coordinating design projects with the creative team
- Participating in team brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Editing content of other account executives
- Reporting to clients on the success of marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate is an adaptable self-starter who is interested in learning new marketing skills, confident in their work and the ability to be a team player. They also need to have a strong understanding of traditional and digital marketing tactics and the ability to make strategic recommendations for clients.
Life at the Tree includes a positive work-life balance in a fun, casual office environment and the opportunity to work with some amazing companies throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan region and beyond. We offer a competitive benefits package to include: health/dental/vision insurance, 3% IRA savings match, flextime and generous vacation program, monthly massage membership, professional development opportunities, participation in giving back to the community through our Cork Tree Cares program, and more. Did we mention we have a snack bar and throw a pretty rad Christmas party? Salary to match experience and skill level.
Ready to apply?