CORK TREE CREATIVE IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR A GRAPHIC DESIGNER!
Cork Tree Creative, Inc., a growing traditional and digital marketing agency in Edwardsville, Ill., seeks a graphic designer with at least two years of experience in designing for print, digital and social media projects. Agency experience is preferred.
The day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Create quality, engaging designs for clients that represent their brand, including logos, brochures, print ads, digital ads, social media graphics, etc.
- Coordinating with account executives to produce quality design at the specifications outlined by the client.
- Reporting to the design team manager your daily tasks.
- Participate in brainstorms of new concepts and campaigns with other team members.
- Work with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Keep up to date with current trends and graphic design software.
- Manage own workload while also assisting other design team members when needed.
The ideal candidate is a team player and has a keen eye for design, strong attention to detail and excellent listening skills. The ability to work in an open, creating environment alongside other design team members is a must. Understanding of the printing process and digital advertising specifications is a plus.
Life at the Tree includes a positive work-life balance in a fun, casual office environment and the opportunity to work with some amazing companies throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan region and beyond. We offer a competitive benefits package to include: health/dental/vision insurance, 3% IRA savings match, flextime and generous vacation program, monthly massage membership, professional development opportunities, participation in giving back to the community through our Cork Tree Cares program, and more. Salary to match experience and skill level.
Ready to Apply?