Her core skills include:
- Proficiency in front-end web development languages such as HMTL5 and CSS3
- Working with project stakeholders to develop mockups in Photoshop and translating them to HTML/CSS user interfaces
- Specializing in content management system design and development for WordPress
- Cross browser compatibility support
- Web font replacement using Google fonts and comparable web font solutions
- Integrating video and animations into web sites to enhance user-experience
- SEO and Search Engine Semantic coding practices
- Email marketing design and development of templates for MailChimp and HTML emails
- UI design and development for company intranets and membership sites
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Proficiency in managing domain registrations and hosting; and making DNS and C-Panel changes as needed
Among her accomplishments are:
- Developed several company intranet websites for clients, including an employee portal for one of the largest healthcare organizations in Southern Illinois.
- Transformed dozens of outdated websites into modern, feature-rich and user-friendly web designs.
- Designed and developed an e-commerce solution for a nation-wide dog food supplier.
Jessi’s Bucket List
- Take a European vacation; better yet, live abroad for a year.
- Run a full marathon.
- Adopt a dog from the shelter.
- Start a family business.
- Help my kids grow into happy and healthy adults.