The Business Benefits of TikTok
TikTok isn’t just dances and funny skits; it’s the perfect platform to connect personally with your target audience. With 1 billion users, TikTok is one of the fastest-growing social media platforms available, meaning the reach and visibility potential could be a massive advantage for businesses. The viral nature of TikTok allows unparalleled opportunity for brand exposure and viewer engagement, unlike other social media platforms that make gaining visibility difficult for smaller accounts.
If you are a business owner, you need to be utilizing TikTok as a marketing and branding tool to reach your business goals! We’ve gathered some of our top tips and tricks to make your business TikTok account more successful!
Harnessing TikTok’s Potential for Business Growth
TikTok marketing is an essential and valuable addition to your marketing plan. Here’s how to incorporate it into your business plan!
- Create consistent content! You’ll be able to reach existing and potential new customers on a much broader scale. Get creative and hop on trends for a better chance of visibility.
- Link your TikTok to your website and other social media platforms! TikTok provides an excellent platform for conversions, meaning viewers take a specific desired action, such as a purchase, after seeing your content. Keeping your business’s accounts connected will enable viewers to navigate between your sites and learn more about your brand.
- Set business goals! With TikTok, tracking analytics and data regarding how your content performs is easy. Establishing measurable content and communication goals will help keep you on track.
How Do I Set Up a TikTok for My Business
A business account is a public profile allowing businesses to use TikTok’s marketing tools for their strategy. Creating a business account will provide you with templates for content creation, analytics to evaluate your success and a whole arsenal of tools for effective advertising on the app.
To create your TikTok business account:
- In the TikTok app, tap profile at the bottom.
- Tap the ‘menu’ button at the top.
- Choose settings and privacy.
- Select ‘Manage Account’
- Switch to a business account and follow the instructions to finish!
3 Tips for Using TikTok for Small Businesses
TikTok has a lot of business-boosting potential, but getting started can be intimidating. Here are a few practical tips and strategies to give your business an advantage!
1) Master Trending TikTok Hashtags
Hashtags – everybody uses them, and they help get your content seen on TikTok! Using the right hashtags for your business will boost your visibility and engagement on TikTok. Hashtags ensure that TikTok shows your content to people interested in what you provide. Conduct some research on what hashtags are most relevant to your business, services, and brand image, and consistently use them on every post for maximum reach.
2) Stay Ahead with TikTok Marketing Trends
Leveraging social media trends is a way to ensure that your marketing efforts don’t go unnoticed. TikTok trends are trendy for a reason – everyone watches them! Tailor a specific trend to your brand or product so that anyone watching is exposed to your business. Spend some time seeing what sorts of videos trend, gain the most visibility on the platform, and determine if there is a meaningful way to connect them to your business. Not only will following viral movements result in exposure and engagement, but it can also help companies stay relevant and adapt to evolving consumer preferences.
3) Explore TikTok Advertising Opportunities
TikTok also offers multiple advertising options through the platform for business owners to take advantage of. Through a business account, you can set your own ad budget and target audience and add your content to target potential customers best. A TikTok pixel can be added to your website to track viewer actions, engage previous site visitors, and reach new customers. TikTok provides a host of digital advertising and analytics tools to measure and evaluate your success and change your strategy if necessary. Through TikTok, businesses can leverage these options for ultimate growth, visibility, and engagement.
Hiring a TikTok Marketing Agency
Are you on board with TikTok but unsure of how to effectively make the app part of your marketing plan? Do you have an account but struggle to keep up with trends and content creation? Hiring a good social media marketing agency can make all the difference for your business.
At Cork Tree Creative, our team of social media experts specialize in every aspect of TikTok, from strategy to trends and content creation. Our professionals help businesses thrive on TikTok by providing a unique marketing plan tailored to their services and target audience. If you’re ready to see actual results from your TikTok marketing efforts, contact us today to get started on the path to social media success!